Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Long Silence . . .

I seem to be incubating a low-grade infection of some sort. I'm sleeping around the clock at odd hours (yeah, I do that anyway) and generally feeling listless. I keep up with the paying work, though and have a couple of new pieces at Jewish Week as usual. I think that readers of this blog will find my piece on unpublished Mendelssohn materials particularly interesting. I was particularly fascinated by Stephen Somary's remarks about Mendelssohn's possibly gravitating back to Judaism.

1 comment:

  1. refuah shlema
    We have just released a new cd of wonderful original kabbalat Shabbat music. If you wish to check it out please visit us a
    www.myspace.com/navatehila
    or www.cdbaby/cd/navatehila
    many blessings
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete